qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] mfocrf missing on e500v2

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: [Qemu-devel] mfocrf missing on e500v2
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 17:04:05 +0100

Hi Richard,

I've finally managed to check out why my e500v2 automated tests fail to
run. Apparently they break because autotest wants to execute target code
and runs into an illegal instruction while doing that:

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
0xb57c84cc in ?? ()
(gdb) x /i $pc
=> 0xb57c84cc:  mfocrf  r0,1

And lo and behold, I really couldn't find any reference to mfocrf in the
e500v2 spec.

Is there any way to disable setcond2 for those chips?

Alex