qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Am I too late for GCoS? I want to participate

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Am I too late for GCoS? I want to participate
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:58:53 +0000

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Jose enrique Ruiz navarro
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Sorry but I am new to this. Is it too late to talk to some mentor for Google
> summer? I am a bachelor student of University of Seville. I want to
> participate on this project. I used this virtualitazion and I would like
> giving my knowledge

You are not late.  The student application deadline is March 27th.
Full details:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2015

Please see the QEMU project ideas page and contact the mentor for the
project that you are interested in:
http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015

Good luck!

Stefan