qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Support for NetLogic XLP Processors

From: Duarte Silva
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Support for NetLogic XLP Processors
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:13:37 +0000

Hi guys,

I have been struggling to get some binaries compiled for NetLogic XLP
processor to run under QEMU. I have tried a bunch of things (most going back
and forth) and always get the following error message:

qemu: uncaught target signal 4 (Illegal instruction) - core dumped
Illegal instruction

I tried to debug it using GDB but to no avail. Does anybody have ideas? I'm
running QEMU 2.2.1.

Thanks for any help, cheers,
Duarte