qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] 64-bit build of qemu-system-arm with mingw-w64 not func

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] 64-bit build of qemu-system-arm with mingw-w64 not functional
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 21:53:16 +0100

On 9 April 2015 at 21:43, Stefan Weil <address@hidden> wrote:
> My fork also contains additional code which would need much work
> to integrate it in the official QEMU (MIPS AR7 with WLAN router emulation,
> Raspberry Pi emulation and other parts which are not always working).

As an aside, if you're interested in trying to get rpi support
upstream I'm happy to help -- we do seem to get a fair amount
of "how do I emulate rpi in QEMU" questions so it seems
worthwhile. If you don't want to (or if this is just somebody
else's project/patches you're carrying in your tree) I
understand that too -- I have a bunch of omap3 patches
out-of-tree I've never got round to upstreaming either...

-- PMM