qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Trouble with numlock and SDL

From: Erik Rull
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Trouble with numlock and SDL
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 18:20:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I'm struggling a bit with the numlock state when using SDL.
On SDL 1.2.13 I have the problem that the numlock state is inverted for QEMU -
but it is switchable.
On SDL 1.2.14 and 1.2.15 I can't enable the number input in any state of the
numlock key.
With VNC everything is fine.

I read already that there were issues with these keys, and the
SDL_DISABLE_LOCK_KEYS=1 environment variable didn't really help.

Any help appreciated. I'm currently testing on the RC3.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Erik