qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ARM]: Adding support for Cortex-M4

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ARM]: Adding support for Cortex-M4
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 16:12:33 +0300

> On 05 May 2015, at 15:52, aurelio remonda <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi, i would like to to add support for cortex-m4 on qemu. ...

For your information, I'm also planning to improve support for the Cortex-M
family in my GNU ARM Eclipse QEMU fork. My first priority is fully supporting
the Cortex-M system peripherals, then the main STM32F peripherals (like
clocks), and later consider the M4 instruction set, so if you plan some work on
this, perhaps it would be useful to coordinate our efforts.

regards,

Liviu