qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] GSoC 2015: Enabling Mac OS 9 support in QEMU

From: Cormac O'Brien
Subject: [Qemu-devel] GSoC 2015: Enabling Mac OS 9 support in QEMU
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 17:32:15 -0500

Hi all,

My name is Cormac O'Brien and I'm one of QEMU's student developers for Google
Summer of Code 2015. My project goal is to have Mac OS 9 running on both the
g3beige and mac99 machines by the end of the summer (it currently doesn't
boot on either). I'll be working with Alexander Graf and Mark Cave-Ayland to
get things working.

You can follow the project at http://c-obrien.org/qemu-os9/ -- updates will
be coming more frequently now that I'm officially on the project. If you have
any questions, suggestions or information that you think would help, please
don't hesitate to email me.

I'm excited to be working with the QEMU community over the summer, and I'm
looking to continue on with the project after GSoC.

~Cormac O'Brien