qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] where is the definition of cpu_ldub_code() for Softmmu mode

From: Jun Koi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] where is the definition of cpu_ldub_code() for Softmmu mode?
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 17:55:00 +0800

Hi,

I am trying to find the definition of cpu_ldub_code() in Softmmu mode.
However, the only thing I can find is like this in include/exec/cpu_ldst.h:

    #define cpu_ldub_code(env1, p) ldub_raw(p)

Unfortunately, this is only for Usermode (CONFIG_USER_ONLY), so still I have no idea where cpu_ldub_code() is defined for Softmmu mode.

Perhaps this is hidden after some tricky macros?

Thank you,
Jun