qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] STM32F205 SysTick emulation

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] STM32F205 SysTick emulation
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 10:12:36 +0300

I did some tests and comparisons between my new Cortex-M implementation and the
existing lm3s6965evb and netduino2 boards, and it seems the stm32f205 does not
enable the SysTick device, since my simple seconds counting application hangs.

exactly the same application works properly on lm3s6965evb and on my stm32f*
boards.

Alistair, do you remember doing any SysTick tests on your netduino2 board? is
SysTick currently not implemented or am I doing something wrong?

regards,

Liviu