qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] extensions to the -m memory option

From: Peter Crosthwaite
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] extensions to the -m memory option
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 22:27:00 +0000

I got 404d on that.

Do you have a github or a git url + branch name?

Regards,
Peter

> but I'm still working/polishing the code structure, so I would prefer delaying
> sending patches for now.
>

> regards,
>
> Liviu

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named
recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be proprietary,
privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this email message or any attachments.
Delete this email message and any attachments immediately.