qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 4/4] qmp/hmp: add rocker device support

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 4/4] qmp/hmp: add rocker device support
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 13:55:44 +0100

On 5 June 2015 at 13:16, Eric Blake <address@hidden> wrote:
> ...and several other query- commands added in this file, are documented
> incorrectly (missing the query- in the comment lead-in).  Since this is
> already at a pull request, it's better to fix it up in a followup patch
> if there is no other reason to hold up the pull.

I've dropped the pullreq anyway :-)

FWIW, if you want me to have a chance of noticing comments on a pullreq
before I apply it then you need to follow up to the cover letter instead
of/as well as the individual patches: my (suboptimal mail client) only
shows the thread of conversation off the cover letter in the view I use
when looking for pull requests to process.

thanks
-- PMM