qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [vhost] virtio (guest) interrupt kernel modules

From: Catalin Vasile
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [vhost] virtio (guest) interrupt kernel modules
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 17:26:18 +0300

Is there something I need to install (kernel module or something like
that) so that the virtio guest receives signals from vhost?
The communication from and to qemu works (I can send a message from
guest to qemu, and I can send a message from qemu to guest), and I can
send a message from guest to vhost, but I don't get any signals when I
call vhost_add_used_and_signal()).