qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] where is the definition of cpu_ldub_code() for Softmmu

From: Jun Koi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] where is the definition of cpu_ldub_code() for Softmmu mode?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 16:25:01 +0800

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 3:59 PM, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
On 12 June 2015 at 08:29, Jun Koi <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Peter Maydell <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>> In cpu_ldst.h we #define MEMSUFFIX _code and then include
>> "exec/cpu_ldst_template.h" multiple times to define the
>> accessor functions for the various widths. (For the usermode
>> version we include "exec/cpu_ldst_useronly_template.h", for
>> similar effect.)
>

> Looking closer to this code, this leads to the function helper_ldb_cmmu(),
> but I cannot find where this code is defined.

manooth$ git grep cmmu
cputlb.c:#define MMUSUFFIX _cmmu
include/exec/cpu_ldst.h:uint8_t helper_ldb_cmmu(CPUArchState *env,
target_ulong addr, int mmu_idx);
include/exec/cpu_ldst.h:uint16_t helper_ldw_cmmu(CPUArchState *env,
target_ulong addr, int mmu_idx);
include/exec/cpu_ldst.h:uint32_t helper_ldl_cmmu(CPUArchState *env,
target_ulong addr, int mmu_idx);
include/exec/cpu_ldst.h:uint64_t helper_ldq_cmmu(CPUArchState *env,
target_ulong addr, int mmu_idx);
include/exec/cpu_ldst_template.h:#define MMUSUFFIX _cmmu

The first of these is where cputlb.c includes
softmmu_template.h, which is what's defining the
function you're interested in.

Excellent, thanks!!!