qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] m68k orphaned?

From: Greg Ungerer
Subject: [Qemu-devel] m68k orphaned?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 15:00:19 +1000

Hi All,

I see in the MAINTAINERS file that pretty much everything related
to the m68k architecture is listed as "Orphan".

I have some patches that have been around for quite a while (posted
here twice) to fix some issues with the ColdFire support.
[See https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-08/msg03224.html]

They are still relevant, still apply, and are still needed.
Does anyone have any suggestions how I can get them pushed into
mainline qemu?

Regards
Greg