qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] virtio-blk multiqueue support in qemu.

From: Naredula Janardhana Reddy
Subject: [Qemu-devel] virtio-blk multiqueue support in qemu.
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 22:45:45 +0530

HI,
     I am trying to improve the throughput of  virtio-blk for my kernel ( https://github.com/naredula-jana/Jiny-Kernel  )  to make use of the multi-core using multi-queue. But I found the latest qemu  does not support multiqueue for virtio-blk, The feature flag does not return multi-queue support. Do we have any patches to the qemu for enabling multi-queue for virtio-blk similar to that of virtio-net.  Can someone help some pointers  related to this..

Thanks
Jana