qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC v1 0/2] ARM MPTimer fixes and refactoring

From: Peter Crosthwaite
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v1 0/2] ARM MPTimer fixes and refactoring
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 13:26:38 -0700

Hi Dmitry,

Based on my comment earlier, this is what I came up with RE consolidation of
those arm_mptimer code paths that were giving you problems. I have not done the
interrupt mask fix, as that one from your series is reasonably independent.

Regards,
Peter

Peter Crosthwaite (2):
  timer: arm_mp: Factor out timer value calculation
  timer: arm_mp: consolidate control and counter write logic

1.9.1