qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v1 0/2] ARM MPTimer fixes and refactoring

From: Dmitry Osipenko
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v1 0/2] ARM MPTimer fixes and refactoring
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 00:21:25 +0300

06.07.2015 00:06, Peter Maydell пишет:
On 5 July 2015 at 22:01, Peter Crosthwaite <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Peter Crosthwaite
<address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Dmitry Osipenko <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Peter, thanks a lot! Generally, I don't have any trouble with currently
missed functionality, just noticed it while was hacking my NVIDIA Tegra2
emulation pet-project and decided to contribute =).

Given that it's the eve of hardfreeze for 2.4, if these
aren't causing actual problems for you I'm wondering if maybe
we should leave master as is for 2.4 and put in a proper
rework patchset after that is released? (This is a bugfix
though so certainly in scope for 2.4 still if we want.)

Sure, I'm totally ok with leaving master as-is. However, my recent two patches looks quite simple and still fixing issues. Peter, you decide.

Potentially, shutdown issue might cause troubles with Linux kernel in SMP QEMU setup.

--
Dmitry