qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] GSoC 2015 (Mac OS 9 support) report, week 10

From: Laurent Vivier
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] GSoC 2015 (Mac OS 9 support) report, week 10
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:48:45 +0200

Le 08/07/2015 00:56, Alexander Graf a écrit :
> [Done]
>   - Update project log (6.17)
>   - Debug OpenBIOS ADB issues since agraf's 26a9dfe patch
>
> [This Week]
>   - Update project page (7.7)
>   - Fix cuda_adb_req() to expect a 3-byte header instead of a 2-byte one
>     - This has a preliminary fix but will need some backwards-compatibility
>       changes. Initial patch will go out in the next few days.
>   - Try to fix ADB mouse issues

For my port of qemu to Quadra 800 emulation, I've split ADB in 3 parts
(controller, mouse, keyboard).  I think I've corrected some issues...

https://github.com/vivier/qemu-m68k/tree/q800-v2.3.0/hw/input

Could you CC: me on patches for this part ?

If you want, I can also send my patches... but not sure it doesn't break
ppc...