qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to enable the realtime features of qemu?

From: cauchy-love
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to enable the realtime features of qemu?
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:40:35 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
   I have noticed that the recent qemu provide realtime features as the qemu help outputs something like "run qemu with realtime features". But there is little information about that area. I would be much appreciated if someone can provide the detailed information (i.e., system configuration, usage) about qemu's realtime features.
  Thanks,
Yi