qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Logging number of translated instructions per basic block

From: Anthony Carno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Logging number of translated instructions per basic block
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:20:27 -0400

Hi there,

As the subject of my email suggests, is there a way to log the number of translated instructions per basic block?  I've dug into the debug code a bit (specifically target_disas and the arch-specific print_insn_*) and haven't found anything that would suggest this is doable, but before I go and move on to my plan B (which is devising a plan C haha), I'd like to ask and make sure I'm not missing something.  Thank you!

Respectfully,
Anthony Carno