qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Debian 7.8.0 SPARC64 on qemu - anything i can do to spe

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Debian 7.8.0 SPARC64 on qemu - anything i can do to speedup the emulation?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:34:25 +0200

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Dennis Luehring <address@hidden> wrote:
> Am 29.07.2015 um 11:17 schrieb Karel Gardas:
>>
>> What was interesting was that nbench2 was comparable on aarch64
>

> was aarch64 a little or big-endian system, with unaligned accesses possible?

This was Ubuntu with Linux kernel 3.13 so I guess little and unaligned
possible to make least pain for developers. -- but I'm just guessing
since I can't boot that now, it was always a little bit tricky to boot
that btw. Once it boots, tell me how to find the asnwers to your
questions. Will dmesg do or cat /proc/cpuinfo or just file /bin/bash?