qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [Question] Static probe Qemu for CPU operation on KVM mode

From: Ady Wahyudi Paundu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [Question] Static probe Qemu for CPU operation on KVM mode
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 04:58:02 +0900

Dear Qemu Masters,
Please help.

If I want to profile a VM's CPU load when running Qemu with KVM mode
using static probe instrumentation, where (which file/function) should
I put my trace points?

I have tried to use the default trace-points (trace-events file)
without any success.
I have googling the web, but the best information I got is information
on TCG mode code flow.
Can anyone give the same information on KVM mode?

Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Ady