qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] MTTCG next version?

From: alvise rigo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] MTTCG next version?
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:30:46 +0200

Hi Frederic,

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Frederic Konrad
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm trying to do the next version of the MTTCG work:
>
> I would like to rebase on Alvise atomic instruction branch:
>   - Alvise can you rebase it on the 2.4.0 version without MTTCG support and
> then
>     point me to the MTTCG specific changes so I can include them in my tree?

Yes, I will do it.
Regarding the changes, it will not be that difficult to port the whole
thing to MTTCG. Basically, something along the lines of "Atomic
slow-path for mttcg v4" has to be done.
In any case, let's discuss it during the telco.

Regards,
alvise