qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Adding secondary ARM processor

From: mar.krzeminski
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Adding secondary ARM processor
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 19:19:02 +0200

Hello,

I have board with A9 processor (playing with vexpress model),
for test I want to also add to this setup M3 processor.
The problem is that secondary CPU sees the same device (eg. UART) with different address.
I can not figure out, how should I do that. Is it possible in qemu?
If yes, could you point me where I should start to look at it?

Regards,
Marcin