qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] typofixes

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] typofixes
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 09:26:30 +0100

On 7 September 2015 at 22:45, Veres Lajos <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find attached a couple of typo fixes, mostly in comments/docs.
> (Please cc me directly, I am not on the list.)

That patch includes at least one change to linux-headers/,
which is definitely wrong. Typos in the kernel headers need
to be sent to the kernel list, and we will get them next time
we do a header sync. It also has a change to disas/libvixl,
which is also a bit pointless as that is an external project
which we sync with. Further, it mixes changes to comments and
docs (totally safe) with changes to code function names etc
(needs closer review), and it's pretty huge so it's hard to
review the latter very easily.

MJT: can you drop this patch from the trivial queue, please?

Veres: can you drop the libvixl and linux-headers changes,
and at least split the remainder into docs/comments vs
code changes, and resend the patches to qemu-devel, please?

thanks
-- PMM