qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-system-arm system support for big endian BE8

From: sridhar kulkarni
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-system-arm system support for big endian BE8
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 17:25:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I am looking at big endian support in QEMU for BE8 arm system. Looks like this is possible in user mode, but not in system mode. I am looking at system mode support for BE8. I have noticed few discussions around supporting BE8, and I believe there are few patches available. I am not sure if any of them made it to QEMU main line code.

Can anyone point me to patches or share the work which has been already done to support BE8? If not, can anybody point what it takes to support big endian, and where in qemu source code I can start looking at this feasibility?

 I am trying to run the big endian code on vxpress a9 board.

Regards
Sridhar