qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Proposed 2.5 release schedule

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Proposed 2.5 release schedule
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 17:55:23 +0100

On 7 September 2015 at 11:50, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
> Here's a suggested 2.5 release schedule, constructed fairly arbitrarily
> by putting a week's margin for slippage in before everybody leaves for
> Christmas, and having a four week softfreeze and four week hardfreeze:
>
>  Softfreeze 15 Oct
>  Hardfreeze 12 Nov
>  Release 10 Dec
>
> (these are all Thursdays, and this gives us five and a half weeks til
> softfreeze.)

No countersuggestions, so I've removed the bit from the wiki page
that said 'provisional'.

NB: for this release I want to try recording release-critical issues
on the wiki page, so I don't miss them when rolling release candidates.
Hopefully this will be a fairly low-effort thing for everybody.

thanks
-- PMM