qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Python problem

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Python problem
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:28:13 +0100

On 13 September 2015 at 03:19, Programmingkid <address@hidden> wrote:
> Excellent. This fixed the problem. Thank you very much. The minimum
> version of python QEMU supports is 2.6?

At the moment it should be 2.4, apart from this bug. However we're about
to raise it to 2.6 (and there's a patch on the list that updates the
version check in configure). We were only retaining Python 2.4 support for
the benefit of RHEL5, and we stopped supporting RHEL5 in QEMU 2.5
when we raised our minimum glib version requirement.

thanks
-- PMM