qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] 'make check' now has "Warning: path not on HugeTLBFS: /tmp/

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] 'make check' now has "Warning: path not on HugeTLBFS: /tmp/vhost-test-MJ3mXo" warnings
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 18:17:06 +0100

I noticed that 'make check' now produces a warning while
running the check-qtest-i386 and -x86_64 tests:
"Warning: path not on HugeTLBFS: /tmp/vhost-test-MJ3mXo"
which I think is a relatively recent development.

Does anybody know what's causing this and if we can reasonably
suppress it or turn it into a "skipping test X because Y" kind
of message? (It's the one in exec.c that triggers.)

thanks
-- PMM