qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/48] ivshmem series

From: Marc-André Lureau
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/48] ivshmem series
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 09:26:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

----- Original Message -----
> Drew,
>
> Am 07.10.2015 um 14:42 schrieb Andrew Jones:
> > On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 08:16:40AM -0400, Marc-André Lureau wrote:

It doesn't share anything but boilerplate qtest code. Btw, do you have a
non-RFC version of this patch?

> boilerplate from somewhere else), 2) spinning his own version of my
> "make test" patch (which Peter keeps refusing to apply for two releases

which patch are you talking about precisely here?

> now) and 3) trying to sneak QOM changes in via trivial without CC'ing
> me. Who knows what else I've missed. It's a recurring pattern.

That's a mistake from me for removing a comment that I thought was trivial, and
forgot to CC the maintainer of the file too.

Let's not mix unrelated things here.

> I don't currently have as much time for upstream QEMU as I'd like, so
> other people either ignoring the work that I did do or taking my work
> and pretending that it is their own is truely offending to me. It was an
> easy-to-address review comment that hardly qualifies as bullying - after
> all he is also taking patches from 6wind.com properly.

I don't think anyone is trying to offend you. However, since I am quite new to
the qemu project, it's understandable I make mistakes. Please try to be a bit
more friendly with newcomers.

> I note that you are redhat.com, too.

:)

cheers