qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v2 0/7] Block patches

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v2 0/7] Block patches
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 18:41:11 +0000

On 9 November 2015 at 17:50, Marc-André Lureau <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi

address@hidden:~/qemu/build/all-a64$ time
QTEST_QEMU_BINARY=i386-softmmu/qemu-system-i386
QTEST_QEMU_IMG=qemu-img MALLOC_PERTURB_=${MALLOC_PERTURB_:-$((RANDOM %
255 + 1))} gtester -k --verbose -m=quick tests/ivshmem-test
TEST: tests/ivshmem-test... (pid=10893)
  /i386/ivshmem/single:                                                OK
  /i386/ivshmem/pair:                                                  OK
  /i386/ivshmem/server:                                                OK
  /i386/ivshmem/hotplug:                                               OK
  /i386/ivshmem/memdev:                                                OK
PASS: tests/ivshmem-test

real    0m11.945s
user    0m11.020s
sys     0m0.310s

(almost all of the runtime seems to be in the "pair" subtest).

thanks
-- PMM