qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [OpenBIOS] CUDA has problems with Mac OS 10.4

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [OpenBIOS] CUDA has problems with Mac OS 10.4
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:45:40 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 12 Nov 2015, Programmingkid wrote:
On Nov 11, 2015, at 6:14 PM, BALATON Zoltan wrote:
better but some OSes may depend on ADB for now. I've noticed Finnix had no keyboard in debug mode without ADB (which may be a bug in Finnix, I could not verify if it works on real hardware or has the same problem there).

Interesting. Did you use "-usb -device usb-keyboard" to enable usb support in QEMU when running Finnix?

Yes (or more exactly I had a patch always adding usb keyboard instead of adb one to match hardware) and I think it worked once booted fully but with debug I could only type with ADB keyboard. Maybe it's only that ADB driver is compiled in the Finnix kernel while OHCI is not. I did not investigate.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan