qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Reminder: QEMU 2.5rc3 (final RC) planned for Thurs 1st Dec,

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Reminder: QEMU 2.5rc3 (final RC) planned for Thurs 1st Dec, please get bugfixes in before then
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:12:00 +0000

Hi; just a reminder that QEMU 2.5 rc3 is planned for this Thursday,
the 1st December. (http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/2.5#Release_Schedule)
This is our last scheduled release candidate, so please make sure you
get all outstanding bugfixes for 2.5 in before then. As usual I intend
to only roll an extra rc4 for any critical bugfixes that show up after
rc3.

If there's anything you aren't sure you're going to be able to get
in a pull request by Thursday please let me know so we can decide
whether it's better to slip rc3 by a day or so.

Listing bugs/patches that need to go into 2.5 on the Planning page
on the wiki is a good way to ensure I don't miss them by mistake.

Thanks for your help in getting the release out the door more or
less on time.

thanks
-- PMM