qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Networking documentation for a Mac OS X guest

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Networking documentation for a Mac OS X guest
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 18:24:06 -0500

I would like to make a little tutorial on how to make networking work for a Mac
OS X guest. Where would you suggest I put such documentation? The qemu-doc file
is what I was thinking about using.

The bulk of the information would be to add "-usb -net none -netdev
user,id=mynet0 -device usb-net,netdev=mynet0" to QEMU's arguments. I still
haven't figured out how to share a folder between the host and the guest. When
I do, that information would probably be placed near this tutorial.