qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/5] scripts/dump-guest-memory.py: Add multi-arch supp

From: Janosch Frank
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/5] scripts/dump-guest-memory.py: Add multi-arch support
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 09:48:22 +0100

The dump guest memory script for extracting a Linux core from a qemu
core is currently limited to amd64 and python 2.

With this series we add support for python 3 (while maintaining python
2 support) and add the possibility to extract dumps from VMs with the
most common architectures.

This was tested on a s390 s12 guest only, I'd appreciate tests for the
other architectures.

Janosch Frank (5):
  scripts/dump-guest-memory.py: Move constants to the top
  scripts/dump-guest-memory.py: Make methods functions
  scripts/dump-guest-memory.py: Improve python 3 compatibility
  scripts/dump-guest-memory.py: Cleanup functions
  scripts/dump-guest-memory.py: Introduce multi-arch support

 scripts/dump-guest-memory.py | 717 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------

2.3.0