qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qxl : no mouse cursor with sdl2/gtk UI

From: nicolas prochazka
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qxl : no mouse cursor with sdl2/gtk UI
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 17:49:07 +0100

for your information,
suppres hardware cursor implementation from qxl driver  ( DrvSetPointerSh ) suppress this issue.
wddm version of qxl ( win81) does not implement hardware cursor.

Regards,
Nicolas Prochazka.

hello,
any suggestion to search for,
qxl drivers source ?  spice-server ?

Regards,
Nicolas

I test with and without spice guest agent,
nothing changes.

Regards,
Nicolas

On Do, 2016-01-21 at 11:38 +0100, nicolas prochazka wrote:
> it does not work , with dropping usb tablet.
>
> to be more precise, when i write "no mouse cursor', it means, mouse is
> ok ( click and position) , it's just the mouse pointer which is not
> visible

Is the spice guest agent active?
Does it help to disable it?

cheers,