qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] how to install qemu KVM 1.4.0 release

From: Gilar Dwitresna
Subject: [Qemu-devel] how to install qemu KVM 1.4.0 release
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 16:15:43 +0700

Dear,
My name is Gilar Dwitresna, from Telkom University, Indonesia.
i'm interested with live migration on qemu kvm 1.4.0 release, but i have a problems in the installation of qemu kvm 1.4.0.
can i get the tutorial of installing kvm qemu 1.4.0? and what version of ubuntu that i can install qemu kvm1.4.0?

I intend to implement the live migration algorithm for my undergraduate thesis at Telkom University.
Thank you for your attention and help .

Best Regards,
Gilar Dwitresna
Telkom University