qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] libvirt/qemu fallocate flags

From: Krutika Dhananjay
Subject: [Qemu-devel] libvirt/qemu fallocate flags
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 07:08:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I work on the GlusterFS project and we are using glusterfs as the backend store
for VM images in our testing. There's a new feature introduced in glusterfs which
shards a large file into multiple files.

Now in order to implement the "fallocate" file operation for sharded files, we need
to know all the possible flags (ex: FALLOC_FL_KEEP_SIZE) that are passed to
qemu when calling fallocate(). Could you help us on this?

-Krutika