qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] How to make changes to qapi-types.h

From: Programmingkid
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] How to make changes to qapi-types.h
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 21:38:43 -0500

On Feb 29, 2016, at 8:59 PM, Fam Zheng wrote:

> On Mon, 02/29 20:26, Programmingkid wrote:
>> I need to add a variable to the QKeyCode enum in the file qapi-types.h. This
>> file is auto-generated so using traditional means to create a patch is not
>> possible. Would anyone know how I can add to this file?
>
> The file to look at is qapi-schema.json. The generator is also documented in
> docs/qapi-code-gen.txt.

Thank you very much for your help, but the information in the files you sent
did not seem to help. Maybe I should say exactly what I'm trying to do.

In the file qapi-types.h, there is an enum called QKeyCode. I want to add this
to the enum:

 Q_KEY_CODE_KP_EQUALS = 125,

Would anyone know how to do this so I can submit this change as a patch?