qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU has been accepted into GSoC & Outreachy 2016!

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU has been accepted into GSoC & Outreachy 2016!
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 14:26:40 +0000

Good news!  QEMU is participating in Google Summer of Code 2016 and
Outreachy May-August 2016.

Please check out our project ideas lists that eligible applicants can apply for:

http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016
http://qemu-project.org/Outreachy_2016_MayAugust

Both GSoC and Outreachy are 12-week full-time remote work summer
internships.  If you are eligible we encourage you to apply to both
programs.

Please spread the word if you have friends who may be interested in applying!

Thanks,
Stefan