qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] firmware: qemu_fw_cfg.c: potential unintialized

From: Dan Carpenter
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] firmware: qemu_fw_cfg.c: potential unintialized variable
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 23:05:00 +0300

Ah...  I see now.  You're right.  Thanks for the explanation.

On my config those functions are no-ops so the variable isn't
initialized.  If they were enabled then *probably* it wouldn't generate
a warning.

Probably just silencing the warning is the way to go though...  I bet
GCC optimizes it away.  Let me think about this some more...

regards,
dan carpenter