qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] last call for bugs that need to be fixed for 2.6 releas

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] last call for bugs that need to be fixed for 2.6 release!
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:52:26 +0100

On 18 April 2016 at 14:44, Stefan Weil <address@hidden> wrote:
> Am 18.04.2016 um 15:02 schrieb Peter Maydell:
>> Hi Stefan -- I see you added "update the translation po/ files"
>> to the list. Can you remind me how to do this? I think it's
>> just "make -C po update", which seems to update the creation
>> date timestamps and a bunch of the line number references.
>> Do I need to do anything else, or just commit that automatic
>> change?

> yes, that's exactly the way how to do it.

Weirdly, I just tried to repeat this, but make says
"Nothing to be done for `update'." It worked the first
time I did it... I think this is because a 'git reset'
ends up resetting the timestamps on the *.po files in
the source tree to the time of the checkout. I had to
'touch ui/gtk.c' to get update to do something.

thanks
-- PMM