qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Persistent Main Memory in QEmu

From: Li, Tianyou
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Persistent Main Memory in QEmu
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 02:52:32 +0000

Hi Artyom,

Thanks for your pointer! I have tried the -mem-path option, and right now
looking into the code to see if the content of the file will be used during the
guest Linux running next time. Will let you know the result.

Stefan's post is definitely helpful, thanks for letting me know. Could you
please let me know if you have more QEmu memory management documentation about
internals? I have googled around, but more likely to hear from your advice.
Thanks.

Regards,
Tianyou