qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] GSoC 2016: Student Introduction

From: David Kiarie
Subject: [Qemu-devel] GSoC 2016: Student Introduction
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 13:30:37 +0300

Hello,

My name is David Kiarie. I am a student who has been selected to work
with Qemu as part of GSoC. My project entails completing the current
AMD IOMMU implementation work (getting the current patches merged) and
adding interrupt remapping. I will also try to add more features if
time allows.

I just sent the lastest version of AMD IOMMU patches
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/412864).

I hope to make a good contribution to Qemu.

Cheers,
David.