qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Any topics for today's MTTCG sync-up call?

From: alvise rigo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Any topics for today's MTTCG sync-up call?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 14:03:42 +0200

Hi Alex,

I finally solved the issue I had, the branch is working well as far as I
can say.
The work I will share, in addition to making the LL/SC work mttcg-aware,
extends the various TLB flushes calls with the query-based mechanism: the
requesting CPU queries the flushes to the target CPUs and wait them for
completion.

Sorry for the delay, I have been quite busy. I just need to polish some
commits, than (this week) I will share the branch.

Best regards,
alvise