qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Bad signatures caused in some cases by mailman?

From: Stefan Weil
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Bad signatures caused in some cases by mailman?
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 14:22:10 +0200

Hi everybody,

I noticed today a second developer on qemu-devel with signed e-mails
which were not accepted by my Icedove mail reader (bcc sent to that
person with good signatures until May 15 and bad ones since May 21).

Obviously the mailing list software (mailman) systematically damages
certain signed e-mails while most other signed e-mails pass without
problems.

In both cases older signed e-mails from the same person were fine
while all later signed e-mails were bad, so maybe both persons
changed a little detail in their personal work flow.

It would be good to know what causes this problem and how to
avoid (or better fix) it, because otherwise signed e-mails to
qemu-devel are worthless.

Regards,
Stefan