qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] OUT_ASM on two different systems

From: Ayaz Akram
Subject: [Qemu-devel] OUT_ASM on two different systems
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 22:06:37 -0400

Hi all !

I ran a program with qemu in user mode emulation and generated trace for
generated host instructions using (-d OUT_ASM) on two different linux
systems.I expected that the addresses in two trace files can be different.
But the total number of lines in two files is different as well. I mean the
generated host instructions in two files are different (I have not yet
looked into details of those differenes). Qemu and program's binary are
exactly same on both systems. I wonder if someone can help me in explaining
this ?

Thanks for your time !