qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] empty_aliases(qwerty)

From: Seth Derrick
Subject: [Qemu-devel] empty_aliases(qwerty)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 22:24:03 +0000

Hello -

I'm using ssh with the -X switch to get onto a server where I have kvm
installed. I've made a virtual disk and I'm issuing the following command:

kvm -name livecd-debian -monitor vc -no-quit -m 1024 -usb -drive
media=disk,if=ide,index=0,file=mastodonhdd1.qcow2,snapshot=off -drive
media=disk,if=ide,index=1,file=mastodonhdd2.qcow2,snapshot=off -drive
media=cdrom,if=ide,index=2,file=debian-live-8.5.0-amd64-cinnamon-desktop.iso

When I hit enter I get an X11 window with the Debian install splash screen but
as soon as I get focus in that window and either hit an up-down arrow or just
hit 'enter' I get "unknown keycodes 'empty_aliases(qwerty)', please report to
address@hidden" in my shell and I get no response in the X11 window. Further
input is ignored (or at least I get no change in either my shell or the X11
window)

So here's me reporting....Please help!

S~