qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Generically mapping MMIO devices

From: Matthew Garrett
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Generically mapping MMIO devices
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 13:08:50 -0700

Is there any mechanism for automatically mapping non-PCI MMIO devices
to an appropriate range? From what I've found so far it seems like
target machines tend to be responsible for mapping individual devices,
but I want to make sure that I'm not missing some generic "Just put
the device in a reasonable MMIO range and tell me where it ended up"
functionality.