qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Dangling change state handler while hot unplugging ahci ada

From: Ashijeet Acharya
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Dangling change state handler while hot unplugging ahci adapter
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 23:21:12 +0530

Hi,

I was working on a patch regarding a device lifecycle bitesize task
and I wanted to clear my queries about what the task is exactly.

Do I need to create a new function ahci_unrealize() in the
hw/ide/ahci.c file which calls for qemu_del_vm_change_state_handler()
to free the handler at the time of ahci hot unplug.

Please tell me if I am on the right path and correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Ashijeet